Today I thought I would take a moment and review my resolutions and see how I did….
- I resolve to be the best I can be. As I confessed when I made this resolution, I already try to do that everyday. I think I did this pretty well.
- I resolve to try new things. I can remember several times over the course of the last year when I didn’t want to do something because it was new or I thought it wouldn’t taste good. And while I didn’t always like the new things I tried, at least I tried them.
- I resolve to take better care of myself . I definitely did this one! in 2011 I started working out with Mike at Kelly Fitness and we have had weekly workouts ever since. And as hard as those workouts are, I love how I feel afterwards. In fact, I’ve missed them this last month!
- I resolve to be more consistent with blogging. I’ve had some gaps but I think overall my blogging was more consistent in 2011. Yay me!
- I resolve to help more brides be Carefree. In 2011 I helped guide 23 couples (with 6 including planning or coordinating) towards a Carefree wedding day (compared to 2010’s 21 couples with 4 including coordinating). And although I am not able to give up my day job just yet, I consider that a great year.
So I did pretty well on my 2011 resolutions….I think I will resolve the same for 2012. How did you do on yours?