This holiday season was a bit overwhelming for me this past year and afforded me little time to post anything new. I’ll be much more consistent this year. 😉
I wanted to take a moment to once again remember all that I have to be thankful for and reflect on what my resolutions for 2011 will be. I figure if I put it out there on the web, I may be more apt to follow through.
- I resolve to be the best I can be. Sure this is a bit of a cheat because I already strive to attain that every day, but it bears renewing every year.
- I resolve to try new things – I can be a picky eater and a bit of a chicken sometimes. When I cruise I always try foods I would never eat in my daily life and usually do at least one excursion that scares me a little. Why do I only save this attitude for vacation? This past year I discovered that I like asparagus now – something I swore for years that I hated. Time to be more adventurous in my daily life!
- I resolve to take better care of myself – I’m not getting any younger and I want to be around for a long time. To that end I intend to eat better and exercise more. In truth this should be easy to do as I don’t always have the best diet (fast food is so easy when you are on the go!) and I rarely exercise (I know Trixie would enjoy a daily walk).
- I resolve to be more consistent with blogging. I love writing posts! I sometimes struggle for a topic but I will strive to seek out new ones when inspiration eludes me.
- I resolve to help more brides be Carefree. I have just passed the one year mark as owner of One Fine Day Weddings and it was a great success. My goal is to have it be my only job by the end of 2011.
I wish you and yours a safe, wonderful 2011 filled with love and happiness.